Cracking the Chronic Pain Puzzle:
Why collaborate with a TMJ dentist?
No part of your body exists on its own. Compensation by our body’s muscle activity and postural alignment is not limited to the jaw, the teeth and the TMJ.
Does this sound familiar?
- A patient constantly complains about their bite “feeling off”, but
articulating paper and bite adjustments are not effective.
- Patient experiences dental and facial pain while pointing at the jaw
- Restorations that are always breaking.
- Patient experiences stiff jaws after their dental appointment.
Some of the common clinical signs and symptoms associated with TMJ disorder:
- Neck problem
- Poor posture (forward head posturing)
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Clenching/ bruxism / teeth grinding
- Loose teeth
- Worn/chipping teeth
- Sensitive teeth
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Ringing in the ears / tinnitus
- Clicking and popping of the jaw joints
- Limited opening of the mouth
- Facial pain /jaw pain
Work with TMJ dentist, Dr. Mike Deldar, DDS, LVI, FICCMO
In the state of Indiana, Dr. Mike Deldar is a preferred reference for many neurologists, medical doctors, dentists, and chiropractors regarding TMJ disorder.
These professionals trust Noblesville dentist, Dr. Deldar, and refer their migraine, headache, jaw pain patients to him because he provides a neuromuscular physiologic approach to resolving these issues.
Chronic pain should be met with a multidisciplinary approach.
If possible, we would greatly appreciate a short moment of your busy schedule to discuss this information so we both can be able to treat our patients with more options for care.
Contact Dr. Mike Deldar
Please complete the form to send us a message.
A team member will respond to you within 48 hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM