CPAP ALTERNATIVES NOBLESVILLE
Is CPAP for you?
CPAPs are not for everyone
Sleep apnea sufferers who cannot tolerate using the machine on a nightly basis will suffer in the long run if their apnea is left untreated. The MicroO2™ is a Mandibular Advancement Splint (MAS) and is one of the greatest CPAP alternatives out there. This is because it is made while considering the physiology of your bite and how your jaw moves.
This snoring and sleep apnea appliance is designed to keep your airways open during the night. It moves your lower jaw into a physiologically correct position, bringing the tongue and other tissues forward to create a space in the back of your throat.
Dr. Mike Deldar, a sleep apnea dentist in Noblesville can help you find out the best solution for you.
The MicroO2™ is an oral appliance which fits over the upper and lower teeth, much like a sports mouthguard. However, unlike a sports mouthguard, it is a precision-made, clinically-tested medical device. It is highly effective in stopping snoring and treating obstructive sleep apnea in the mild to moderate range.
The MicroO2™ is a precise snoring appliance that is custom designed for each person. It is designed as an alternative to CPAP and designed to alleviate your snoring.
Three reasons to choose the Micro-O2™
- It’s comfortable. It is the most comfortable and discreet mandibular advancement splint available.
- It’s effective. Its effectiveness to treat snoring and mild to moderate OSA has been clinically validated. (Note: success in all cases cannot be guaranteed.)
- It’s good value. Given the quality, comfort, likelihood of success, manufacturer’s warranty and long life of the appliance, provides true value for money
Noblesville Sleep Dentist Dr. Mike Deldar
Years of Experience
Awarded Top dentist
Advantages and benefits of Micro O2™
- Clinically validated
- Comfortable to wear
- Ease of use
- Small and discreet
- Safe and effective
- One year warranty + 1 year extended
- FDA approved for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
- Allows normal mouth opening and closing
- Permits speech and drinking
- Easily titrated
- Custom-fit design
- Successful treatment of snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Patient acceptance and compliance
- Durable (made from premium grade materials)
- 3 year warranty
Clinical trials of MicroO2™
The MicroO2™ has been tested in clinical trials, with the results published in respected medical journals. It is the only oral appliance with such a body of clinical research to validate its effectiveness.
You can fill out our Sleep Disorder Questionnaire and contact Dr. Mike Deldar who is a sleep apnea dentist in Noblesville for a consultation.
Dr. Deldar is also serving the communities of Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Lapel, Hamilton County, and surrounding areas.
IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE
Make an appointment today