CPAPs are not for everyone. Sleep apnea sufferers who cannot tolerate using the machine on a nightly basis will suffer in the long run if their apnea is left untreated. The MicroO2™ is a Mandibular Advancement Splint (MAS) and is one of the greatest CPAP alternatives out there. This is because it is made while considering the physiology of your bite and how your jaw moves.
This snoring and sleep apnea appliance is designed to keep your airways open during the night. It moves your lower jaw into a physiologically correct position, bringing the tongue and other tissues forward to create a space in the back of your throat.
CPAP alternative: MicroO2™
The MicroO2™ is an oral appliance which fits over the upper and lower teeth, much like a sports mouthguard. However, unlike a sports mouthguard, it is a precision-made, clinically-tested medical device. It is highly effective in stopping snoring and treating obstructive sleep apnea in the mild to moderate range.
The MicroO2™ is a precise snoring appliance that is custom designed for each person. It is designed as an alternative to CPAP and designed to alleviate your snoring.
Advantages and Benefits of MicroO2™
- Clinically validated
- Comfortable to wear
- Ease of use
- Small and discreet
- Safe and effective
- One year warranty + 1 year extended
- FDA approved for obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
- Allows normal mouth opening and closing
- Permits speech and drinking
- Easily titrated
- Custom-fit design
- Successful treatment of snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Unrivaled patient acceptance and compliance
- Durable (made from premium grade materials)
- 3 year warranty
Clinical trials of MicroO2™
The MicroO2™ has been tested in clinical trials, with the results published in respected medical journals. It is the only oral appliance with such a body of clinical research to validate its effectiveness.
Three good reasons to choose the MicroO2™:
- It’s comfortable. It is the most comfortable and discreet mandibular advancement splint available.
- It’s effective. Its effectiveness to treat snoring and mild to moderate OSA has been clinically validated. (Note: success in all cases cannot be guaranteed.)
- It’s good value. Given the quality, comfort, likelihood of success, manufacturer’s warranty and long life of the appliance, it provides true value for money.
What do our patients say?
“MicroO2™ is comfortable to wear.”
MicroO2™ is a tailor-made appliance for those looking for a CPAP alternative. It is highly customized for you and will be made to your physiologic bite. The splint is placed over the teeth while you sleep.
The device consists of lower and upper dental plates, customized to your mouth and occlusion (bite). This customization allows for normal mouth opening and closing, avoidance of TMJ issues, and ultimately provides supreme comfort.
Deldar Dental offers MicroO2™ as a CPAP alternative in Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Indianapolis, Lapel, Westfield, and surrounding areas.
Contact Deldar Dental, between Noblesville and Carmel
Please complete the form to send us a message.
A team member will respond to you within 48 hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Cash, Check, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Care Credit.